// 구글 태그매니저
This service clause is to regulate basic contents like responsibilities, rights, duties, conditions in using the K-Startup Grand Challenge website (“Service”) provided by K-Startup Grand Challenge.
① This clause is valid to every member who wishes to use the service.
② Contents in this clause are published to the members by presenting them in the service screen or other methods, and when the member who agrees to them signs up for the service, they are valid.
③ K-Startup Grand Challenge may alter the clause in a range that does not damage the relevant laws like laws on clause limitations, Telecommunications Business Act, and Telecommunications Framework Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection Act. And publish the alteration immediately in the same method with item2. However, alteration of important regulations on the responsibility or duty of the user should be published at least 7 days before the change.
④ When the member does not agree to the altered clause, the member may suspend the usage of service and cancel the contract.
⑤ When K-Startup Grand Challenge notified or noticed the revised clause by item3, and the member did not express the intention of refusal clearly, it is considered to be an agreement to the altered clause.
For the contents not included in this agreement, follows the relevant laws like The Telecommunications Framework Act, Telecommunications Business Act or detailed usage guide decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge.
① The definition of terms used in this agreement are as below.
1. Member: Customer who accessed the site and agreed to the clause, and received ID and password, and the qualification and authority are separately managed.
2. User: Person using the service who is not a member.
3. ID (serial number): Combination of English letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by K-Startup Grand Challenge for member identification and service usage, only one ID per date of birth can be provided and used.
3. E-mail: Member’s own electronic mail address
4. PASSWORD: Combination of English letters and numbers selected by the member for the protection of member information
5. Operator: A person selected by the K-Startup Grand Challenge for overall management and smooth operation of the service
6. Suspension of service: During normal use, suspending the provision of service according to certain conditions decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge.
② Definition of terms used in this clause follow the regulations in relevant laws except for the ones regulated in article1, and ones not regulated in relevant laws follow general commercial practice.
① When the member clicks “agree” button to the question "Do you agree with the clause?” it is considered agreed.
② Usage contract is formed by the approval of K-Startup Grand Challenge to the application of the member.
Usage application is performed by the members writing the items below in the user registration screen of the service.
5. Other items decided necessary by K-Startup Grand Challenge
K-Startup Grand Challenge approves the service usage application to the member who applied by writing down the items in article6.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge may disapprove the applications below.
1. When it is technically impossible to provide service.
2. When the name is not real, or in case of false entry using other people’s name
3. Omission or misentry in the user registration contents
4. When the application is damaging or to damage the order of society or good and laudable custom
5. When the customer has lost the membership qualification due to his or her own imputation. However, when it has been more than 6 months from the lost, and when the member has received approval, it is exempted.
6. When other usage application requirements decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge are not fulfilled.
7. When a child under the age of 14 failed to get an agreement of the legal representative when agreeing to the private information collection and provision according to the information communications network act
1. When there is a change in the written contents in the application, the member should modify it according to the separate usage method decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge. K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of the damage to the member caused by the delay of modification.
2. K-Startup Grand Challenge may collect and use the membership or other information required to the member by changing it like adding, deleting according to the relevant law or K-Startup Grand Challenge’s Privacy Statement.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge commences the service from the time the usage application of a member is approved. However, for some service, the service is commenced from a designated date.
② When it is unable to commence the service because of the disability of duty or technology of K-Startup Grand Challenge, notify the member or present on site.
① The use of service is open Throughout the Year, 24 hours a day in principle. However, the service might be paused because of duty or technology problem of K-Startup Grand Challenge, also, in the time decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge for operational reason, the service can be paused. In this case, K-Startup Grand Challenge will notice it in advance or afterwards.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge may divide the service into certain ranges and decided the usage time for each part individually, and notice this in this case.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge may notify the changed contents and the date to the members according to the method in article21 item2, and change the provided service. Also, when service provision is unavailable due to ID overlap, K-Startup Grand Challenge may set a certain period to require the member to change the ID which is not overlapped. And K-Startup Grand Challenge may change the IC collectively in a way that does not change the essential part of the ID because of site integration, change in main policy of K-Startup Grand Challenge. In this case, K-Startup Grand Challenge may notify the member about the change.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge may limit or suspend the service partially or totally in the cases below.
1. When it is necessary due to constructions like repair of service facility.
2. When the member is disturbing the operation of the service
3. When there is a problem in normal use of service due to blackout, facility troubles, flood of access and other reasons.
4. When it is impossible to maintain the service due to situations in K-Startup Grand Challenge like termination of contract with the service provider.
5. Force majeure like natural disaster, national emergency.
③ K-Startup Grand Challenge may limit the provision of certain services to member of age below 14, member protected by Juvenile Protection Act, member of age below 20, foreign member, corporative member.
③ In case of service suspension according to article2, K-Startup Grand Challenge notifies the member in the method regulated in article 21 item 2. However, in case of service suspension which is impossible to notify in advance because of reasons that cannot be controlled by K-Startup Grand Challenge(Disk disability without imputation or intention of the operator, system down), this is not applied.
④ K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of problems occurring from the suspension, change of service.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge may provide e-mail service to the member.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge does not edit or observe the contents of the member’s e-mail, and each member is responsible for the contents in the mail.
③ The member should not send Junk Mail, Spam Mail, chain letters or recommend Pyramid organization, damage other people, or send mails to harm good and laudable custom by K-Startup Grand Challenge’s e-mail.
④ The responsibility occurring from violation of item2 is on the member, and in this case, K-Startup Grand Challenge may provide the member’s ID, E-mail, PASSWORD to investigative agency.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge may post information on the service screen or provide information to the members by e-mail or mail when operating the service.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge may post the member’s company information provided by the member (Including the information provided by the member like investment attraction information of the company) on the service screen by the agreement of the member. K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of the reliability, accuracy or other contents of the posted information, data, and facts.
③ K-Startup Grand Challenge may post advertisements on the homepage, service screen, SMS, e-mail in operating the service, and the member agrees to the advertisement posting when using the service.
④ Member’s usage of the advertisement posted on the service, or participation in the promotion of the advertiser by the service is a problem between the member and the advertiser. If there is a trouble between them, the member and the advertisement should settle the trouble by themselves, and K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible for that.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge may delete all contents in the service posted or delivered by members(Include delivery between members) without notice in advance in cases of below, and K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible.
1. Slandering K-Startup Grand Challenge, other members, or a third party, or contents to damage one’s honor by mudslinging
2. When it is a distribution of information, sentence; figure which may harm the public order or good and laudable custom
3. When the contents are admitted that it is relevant to crime.
4. When the contents are invading the copyrights of K-Startup Grand Challenge or the third party.
5. When it exceeded the period of posting decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge in detailed usage guide in article2.
6. When the contents are not related to the service provided by K-Startup Grand Challenge
7. Postings of advertisement, promotion materials which are unnecessary or disapproved.
8. When the contents are posted by stealing other people’s ID, E-mail, name, or the contents are a forgery and alteration of information written by other people.
9. When it does not match the posting’s objective like many postings of same contents
10. When it is judged to be violating other relevant laws or center regulation
② K-Startup Grand Challenge may decide detailed usage guide about the postings to proceed it, and the member should follow the regulations to post and delete the postings(Include delivery between members)
① The copyrights of the postings made by the member (Include delivery between members) belong to the member, and K-Startup Grand Challenge has the right to post them.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge may not use the postings in other purpose without the agreement of the member. However, in case of merger, transfer of a business, integration of sites operated by K-Startup Grand Challenge, K-Startup Grand Challenge may change the location of the postings without changing the contents.
③ K-Startup Grand Challenge does not have civil and criminal liability when the postings of the member in the service invade other people’s copyrights, program copyrights. If K-Startup Grand Challenge received proposal order like claiming damages from other people because the member invaded other people’s copyrights, program copyrights, the member should make efforts for the exemption of K-Startup Grand Challenge, and when K-Startup Grand Challenge is not exempted, the member is responsible for all damages to K-Startup Grand Challenge caused by the situation.
④ K-Startup Grand Challenge may delete the postings of the member when the member canceled the service or is canceled by legal reasons
⑤ Copyrights of the postings made by K-Startup Grand Challenge belong to K-Startup Grand Challenge.
⑥ The member cannot use the data posted in the service in profit making purpose like processing, selling the information obtained through the service or make a third party use the information, and the invasion of the postings copyrights will be regulated by relevant laws.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge dose not leak or distribute the personal information of the member learned by operation of the service. However, when required by investigation agency for investigation by relevant laws, or when there is a request from Korea Internet Safety Commission, the regulation is exempted.
② In the range of item 1, K-Startup Grand Challenge may make and use statistical data on partial or total personal information of the member without agreement in advance relevant to the operation, and may send cookies to the member’s computer for this. In this case, the member may refuse to receive to cookies or change the settings of the computer browser used to warn about the receipt of cookies, and the member is responsible of the service change due to cookies setting change.
③ When complaints of the members about the service, K-Startup Grand Challenge should treat the complaints rapidly, and when rapid treatment is not possible, K-Startup Grand Challenge should post the reason and treatment schedule on the screen or notify the member by methods like e-mail.
4 When there is no specific regulation in the relevant law about the service usage provided by K-Startup Grand Challenge, K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible.
④ K-Startup Grand Challenge observes the laws related to operation and maintenance of service like Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Security Act, Telecommunications Business Act, the Communication Secrets Protection Act.
⑤ When loss of mobile of the member is received by K-Startup Grand Challenge, K-Startup Grand Challenge sends the contents about the mobile by the member’s e-mail immediately.
① The member should not perform the deed below when using the service.
1. False entry of usage application or modification, or stealing, illegally using the ID and password of other members
2. Copying, distributing, commercially using the information obtained by the service information of K-Startup Grand Challenge
3. Defamation or damage to other people
4. Posting obscene materials on the board or linking pornographic sites
5. Invasion of rights like copyrights of K-Startup Grand Challenge or the third party.
6. Distributing information, sentence, figure, voice and others which may harm public order or good and laudable custom to people
7. Registering or distributing data infected by computer virus which causes malfunctioning of the facility or destruction of information relevant to service
8. Disturbing the operation of the service intentionally, sending information that may disrupt stable operation of service or advertisement opposed to clear refusal of receiver.
9. Disguising as other people or stating the relationship with other people in false
10. Collecting, saving, opening other member’s personal information
11. Distributing false information to gain profit to themselves or other people, or to damage other people
12. Gambling with assets or act of speculation
13. Assisting act of prostitution or distributing information to mediate obscene act
14. Delivering words, voice, writings, video, or images that cause embarrassment or hate, fear continuously to other people to disturb their normal life.
15. Changing information posted on service
16. Sending or posting the information which is banned to post or send by relevant laws (Including computer program)
17. Disguising or pretending to be the employee or operator of K-Startup Grand Challenge, or stealing other people’s name to post articles or to send e-mail.
18. Posting or sending by e-mail a data including software virus, other computer codes, file, program that is designed to disturb and damage the normal operation of computer software, hardware, electronic communication device
19. Troubling other members like stalking
20. Other illegal or unfair cautions
① The member should observe the relevant laws, regulation in this clause, cautions noticed in the service, usage guide, and contents notified by K-Startup Grand Challenge, and should not perform deeds to disturb the task of K-Startup Grand Challenge.
② The member cannot perform sales activities to sell products except when officially admitted by K-Startup Grand Challenge, and especially, cannot do hacking, gaining profit by advertisement, commercial activities through pornographic site, illegal distribution of commercial software. K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible for the result and damage of sales, legal measures like imprisonment by relative institutes caused by the violation, and the member should make compensation for damages to K-Startup Grand Challenge for these acts.
③ The member should provide complete information (Registered information) which is identical with the current facts when registering for the service usage.
④ The member should renew the registered information immediately when there is a change. When the registered or renewed information provided by the member is inaccurate, or when the member did an action stated in article 1, K-Startup Grand Challenge may limit or suspend the member’s use of service by article24 in this clause, and also may perform reasonable actions like accusation to investigation agency.
① The member is responsible for all results occurring from ID, E-mail and Password’s careless management or illegal use, and K-Startup Grand Challenge is responsible for results occurring from the responsible reasons of K-Startup Grand Challenge like the system breakdown of K-Startup Grand Challenge
② The member should bit let a third party use their ID, E-mail or Password, and when the member is aware that their ID, E-mail or Password is stolen or used by a third party, they should notify K-Startup Grand Challenge immediately and follow the guide of K-Startup Grand Challenge.
③ The member ID cannot be changed without the agreement of K-Startup Grand Challenge in advance.
① When K-Startup Grand Challenge is notifying the member, K-Startup Grand Challenge may use the e-mail registered by member.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge replaces the individual notice by posting on the service board in case of notice for unspecified individual member.
According to relevant laws, K-Startup Grand Challenge should make effort to protect the personal information of the member including registered information. The private information protection of the member follows the Privacy Statement decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge or relevant laws
K-Startup Grand Challenge should process the tasks like treatment and management of collected personal information (Tasks), but when necessary, K-Startup Grand Challenge may consign partial or total task to the selected institutes.
① When the member wants to cancel the service usage contract, he or she should apply for cancelation to K-Startup Grand Challenge in the site or in the method decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge.
③ When the member does not perform the duties of the member regulated in article 19, K-Startup Grand Challenge may cancel the usage contract or suspend the service usage without notice in advance.
④ K-Startup Grand Challenge may limit the service usage according to the member’s qualification even after the member was provided with the ID and Password by the usage contract.
⑤ About the measures of K-Startup Grand Challenge in item 2 and 3, the member may raise an objection according to the procedure decided by K-Startup Grand Challenge.
⑥ When it is admitted that the objection in item4 is reasonable, K-Startup Grand Challenge reopens the service usage immediately.
① The member cannot transfer or give the usage authority of the service and other positions of usage contract to other people and all rights and responsibility including copyrights of the postings belongs to the member who posted them.
② When K-Startup Grand Challenge is merged or merged after divestiture, or when K-Startup Grand Challenge transfers the service to a third party, so the provision agent is changed, K-Startup Grand Challenge may notify the members in the method in article21. In this case, a member who objects the merger, merger after divestiture, or transfer of service, may cancel the usage contract.
① When K-Startup Grand Challenge is damaged by the violation of the clause by the member, the member violating this clause should compensate the damage to K-Startup Grand Challenge.
② When K-Startup Grand Challenge receives various appeals from a third party, including a claim for damages or suit by the member’s illegal actions or violation of the clause in using the service, the member should exempt K-Startup Grand Challenge by his or her cost and risk, and when K-Startup Grand Challenge is not exempted, the member should compensate all damages to K-Startup Grand Challenge caused by the situation.
① K-Startup Grand Challenge is exempted about the responsibility of service provision when it is impossible to provide service due to natural disaster or other force majeure.
② K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of usage disability due to the member’s imputation.
③ K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of the loss of expected profit by the usage of the service, and other damage caused by the data obtained through the service. K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible of reliability, accuracy or contents of the information, data, fact that the member posted on the site.
④ K-Startup Grand Challenge is not responsible to be involved to the dispute between members or between member and a third party and also is not responsible of compensation of the damage
① When there is a dispute between K-Startup Grand Challenge and the member about the usage of service, K-Startup Grand Challenge and the member should sincerely discuss to settle the dispute.
② When the dispute is not settled by the discussion in item1, the parties may start a suit to the competent court according to the Civil Procedure Code.
Supplementary provisions (2003. 7. 25.)
(Date of enforcement) This clause is enforced from July 25, 2003.
Supplementary provisions (2006. 6. 16.)
(Date of enforcement) This clause is enforced from June 16, 2006.
Previous clause enforced from July 25, 2003 is substituted by this clause.